TNS Co., Ltd（”TNS Japan”）, based on our management philosophy and codes of conduct, through our businesses, is dedicated to contribution to the society by responding to expectations from our stakeholders in order to gain credibility from them.
With the awareness that any personal information collected though our activities, such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, is invaluable assets of our stakeholders and important source of our creation of value in our businesses, proper protection of personal information is conducted in accordance with the following key principles in accordance with the following key principles.
- TNS Japan observes Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other pertinent laws and regulations. In addition to it, any personal information collected though our activities is utilized to the minimum necessary. TNS Japan will not disclose and take out any personal information unless it is required by authorities.
- TNS Japan has established a solid corporate structure with a person responsible for protection of personal information for every department which has to treat personal information. TNS Japan thoroughly notifies our entire staff, including directors, regular employees, temporary employees, of our corporate regulation.
- TNS Japan uses personal information exclusively within the limits of the prescribed purposes. TNS Japan will not disclose and provide any personal information to a third party without consent of the subject individual of the personal information or other justifiable grounds.
- TNS Japan is committed to make sure personal information correctly updated in time and strive to prevent any unauthorized access, leakage, loss or damage of personal information by continuously reviewing and updating our information security system.
- TNS Japan handles inquiries related to personal information and requests for disclosure of it sincerely and promptly.